Our emphasis upon academic excellence ensures that CAL students leave us with a solid foundation for success in their future studies. Student’s success is supported by excellent study skills and homework habits. Exam preparation equips our students for their future academic experience.
We seek to develop students that go on to succeed in secondary schools, colleges, and universities around the world. Annual feedback indicates that students from CAL adapt well both academically and socially in their new schools. This feedback from our graduates and their families is important in enabling our staff to constantly improve our program to meet the needs of our students. Our alumni frequently come back to visit, with very positive memories of their years at CAL.
We invite you to visit our Facebook page and keep us up-to-date on your news. Update your profile on our website. Come to the school for a visit and see how we have changed. We welcome visits and look forward to re-connecting, reminiscing and re-establishing our CAL connections.
Our goal is to engage alumni as well-informed ambassadors for the school, having a positive effect on the community.
- To foster and promote close interest and involvement of alumni in the life of the school.
- To aid and support the school in all of it’s endeavors.
- To support, celebrate and recognize the accomplishments of alumni.
- To nurture and maintain school friendships.
- To create and support strong alumni association programs.